A truly global service with decades of experience
IFCHOR has 20 Capesize brokers based in Lausanne, Genoa, Singapore, Melbourne and Beijing active across a wide range of markets.
We have continued to strengthen our Cape team, even during periods of market turmoil. We are committed to growing our presence in the Capesize sector for the years to come.
IFCHOR prides itself on combining tailor-made customer service with global reach: a unique broking formula which has been the cornerstone of our success.
- 11 different nationalities
- 14 years average work experience
- 10 different languages spoken
IFCHOR’s Panamax desk is one of the largest in the world, staffed by senior brokers in our offices in Europe, Asia and the USA.
No matter which office our clients work with, they will always receive a highly professional, personalised service delivered by our experienced team. Our clients, who include shipowners, trading houses and charterers can expect round-the-clock support.
- 35 highly professional dedicated brokers
- Located across 5 different geographies
- 12 different nationalities
- 12 different languages spoken
- 15 years average work experience
- Over 250 clients
Handysize to Ultramax
IFCHOR’s Handysize to Ultramax desk is composed of an efficient team of 18 brokers offering services to a significant proportion of the diverse Handysize and Supramax markets.
One of the fastest growing desks in the Group.
The desk counts major grain houses among its clients as well as clients trading in other major dry commodities.
The team works to provide valuable information and profitable solutions to clients, seeking to establish long term relationships.
- Lausanne main desk with regional hubs in Zug, New York, Denmark and Australia
- 11 different nationalities
- 9 languages spoken
- 33 years average age
- 10 years average work experience
- More than 70 clients working with us
Cargo Broking Services
Our global network combined with a highly experienced team allows us to help our clients with a variety of services linked to the industrial supply chain and the logistics.
For the team no cargo is large or small, it’s not the fixture that matters yet the deliverable around it. The vast experience and multi task capability of the team is dedicated to helping shipping a 50 tons generator or fixing Capesize cargo at the same highest standard. Our aim is to optimize what should be a lean logistics program by being able to reduce costs, time and inventories for commodity organizations around the world.
- Management of the entire supply chain from origin to destination.
- Full integration within industrial organisations adding value to procurement or sales.
- Commodity specific information, market intelligence and trade flows across the energy, ferrous, non-ferrous, soft commodity and other dry bulk and break bulk trades.
- “Hand holding throughout the entire shipping process” – From mine site consulting through to port delivery, documentation, execution and settlement of each voyage and/or contract, IFCHOR can support charterers along every step of the way.
- Knowing when to execute. Thanks to IFCHOR’s global view of the market and one of the largest handy, supramax, panamax and cape departments in the world, we are able to time your chartering decisions with precision.