Research and analysis leading to sound business decisions
Our research team’s added value to the client is enhanced by our close cooperation with IFCHOR’s chartering and sale & purchase brokering desks across all our offices. Our analysts regularly present at world level shipping and commodity conferences.
- Dedicated team of highly experienced analysts
- 4 different nationalities
- Academic expertise
Market Analysis & Consultancy
IFCHOR’s research department works hand in hand with clients helping them improve their business decisions and create competitive advantage.
We bring academic rigor, objectivity and real world industry experience with ad-hoc market in depth analysis, forecasting and freight risk management solutions.
On demand tailored analysis :
- Market dynamics
- Risk management
- Forecasting and scenarios analysis
IFCHOR publishes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the dry bulk and tankers sectors.
Business Development & Project handling
In close collaboration with IFCHOR’s Research desk, Business Development team members are constantly striving to establish and maintain the group’s business expansion strategy, systems, and processes.
In addition, the Business Development team can assist in developing and realizing projects ranging from the acquisition of tonnage to the supply or sale of raw materials and associated logistic needs.
- Identifying customers’ needs and generation of actionable intelligence through market research
- Developing new product concepts
- Helping clients to manage the logistics of raw materials and finished products